Sunday, July 09, 2006

Had an okay weekend so far...

I've some interesting experiences the last few days:

Good stuff:
Got to meet real life Tinkerbell.
She gave me a free autographed picture, and was HELLA nice.
Trish Bell said I did a good job on my first daytime airshift.
Jheri Stewart said I also did great.
Got to watch Beethoven's 3rd and 4th, and Ruthless People, all starring the sexyass Judge Reinhold.

Bad Stuff:
I accidentally overslept after a nappy and got to work 8 min late.
I was a bad girl and had lunch at IN and Out with Cathy.
I ate a Chocolate Poptart and some banana cream pudding, bad Lisa.
Think I'm starting to get sick with what Stinky had, I've been hacking green crap and I have a headache.
I haven't been to the gym in like a week, I'm awful.
My car insurance company sent me some notice saying I didn't make my payment, but it was recieved last Wed and posted on Friday. They can't say shit. I'm gonna have to call and be an asshole on Monday morning.

No comments: