Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My tire sucks

Don't know what to talk about today. I still feel like a fatass, even though I need to buy new shorts. Even with a belt on the tightest notch they keep falling off. I guess that's a good sign. It's my fat gut that I hate. And my double chin that I've had for years. Can't wait to get rid of that fat. I was kinda bad today, this morning I had poptarts before bed and i had some lite ice cream after my spanish rice and grilled chicken for breakfast/dinner this evening. Right now I'm drinking some cinnamon spice tea. It kicks ass. I just gotta keep up the good work. I got nothing accomplished today. I was supposed to go with Cathy to have my tire looked at, but she decided to hang with her boyfriend. I filled my tire with air at the gas station and it looked somewhat better. Ill check it out in the morning. If it still looks way low I'll take it to Wheelworks after the gym in the morning. Later that night I'm supposed to go see Christy's new baby with Noelle, I'm gonna have one busy day.

Whew that was some paragraph.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Buying new clothes is one of the best things about weight loss! Today I bought two tank tops, a pair of jeans, and a pair of shorts. And a pair of bicycle pants that I've needed for a while.