Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My car is dirty

Well nothing exciting of note today. When I got home from work I did housecleaning for an hour, then literally passed out on my bed for about 8 hours. I woke up to my older sister putting away groceries and giving a lovely narration of what each item was that she was placing in my freezer. Told ya my family is interesting. I meant to take a 2 hour nap in the morning, then go to Pacific Stereo to get the cord on my stereo replaced the go to Hutch's Car Wash because my baby needs a bath really bad. Well, those are my plans for tommorrow. Actually now that I think about it I could probably work out at the gym, then go home, eat, and run the errands. Maybe that can work. I just have to see what time the car wash and stereo place open respectively. If only they opened early dammit, I'd get my errands run right after the gym. Sigh.

No comments: