Tuesday, November 28, 2006

hope i dont turn gay

Dad was a lot better yesterday, it seemed. He was farting and it smelled, if that's a good sign. He was also pretty alert and looked like he wanted to talk a lot. Poor guy. A few more days on the respirator and he should be doin fine. In the waiting room a group of nice Hispanic ladies all prayed with me for my dad and my family. Their son/grandson is also in ICU, he got in a car accident in late October and was in a coma. He has lots of brain damage but he's a lot better then he was a month ago. It's amazing what prayer can do.

My week is getting busier by the second, I swear. After work I'm hitting the gym, then taking Mom and Michelle to visit Dad again. I finally get to go to bed at like 11am, then up at 6pm. Michael/Fernando's bday party at Hooters is at 7:30, Michael just told me about it earlier tonight. Thank god I got them gift cards. I'm hoping Cathy is attending, but since she and Michael don't always get along, I dunno. I'll even pay for her dinner if she wants, I don't care. Thursday afternoon I have a meeting with my boss at KDFC at like 2pm. If I take Mom to go see Dad again, that means I'm not goin to bed until like 4pm and getting up at 9:30.. or I could just shower before meeting with my boss.. and get up at 10:15pm on Thurs.. maybe that will work.

Life is just too crazy. Oh yeah today my dad flashed me. I saw way too much. I hope I don't turn gay.

No comments: