Monday, January 08, 2007

Typical weekend

good..

  1. Had fun on Friday night getting drunk and playing Monopoly with Noelle. She beat my ass, it was still fun.
  2. Got a new PeeWee Herman shirt and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirt from Hot Topic on Saturday. I'll be sportin them this week. :)
  3. Supposed to be goin to a benefit concert for Dennis Erectus on Friday night with Tricia in Santa Clara. About time I go out and have fun.
  4. Saturday night I'm going to be dragged out to the Saddlerack in Fremont with Noelle and Jolene. About time I get some hot guys to dance with. Now to ponder what the hell I need to wear.
ugly..
  1. Woke up puking on Sunday morning, well puking and shitting at the same time. Sorry for being graphic. I wasn't sure at the time if I was hungover or seriously ill. Now I'm leaning towards ill. My stomach is still kinda iffy, and my throat's been swollen all day. Felt slightly feverish this morning at work. Yes I did my shift at KKIQ. I'm a trooper. I slept from 1pm to 9pm on Sunday so maybe that will help in fighting off whatever virus this seems to be.
  2. My glasses still aren't freakin ready. Probably will be Tuesday/Wednesday earliest. I have a jock meeting at KKIQ on Wednesday morning so I'd like my new glasses by then.
  3. Got two teeth drilled and one temporarily crowned on Thursday afternoon. Three shots of Lidocaine. Not a fun experience whatsoever. My jaw hurted for a day or so, but Tylenol helped.

No comments: