Wednesday, December 05, 2007

blah blah blah

  • I'm having another one of those blah melancholy days. I woke up earlier this evening depressed about my mom's situation and the holidays and such. Then I wrapped a few presents and felt a little better. Then I just finished about 30 min of bible study and did some praying, and I feel a slightly more spiritually lifted. I guess I just put myself in my mom's shoes, and it makes me sad. I should be thankful for what I have, the great friends who are helping me, I have two jobs, a nice car, things like that. I just care about my mom so much that it kills me to see her suffering like this. But everything happens for a reason, even if I don't understand it now. Still really makes me bummed.
  • The last few days have been pretty good, all in all. I didn't get to bed until like 11am on Monday since I ended up getting overtime here at work, since Brad was late. Then I had to take my parents' van to the dealership and get a ride back. Yesterday I had breakfast with Leeanne, then we hung out at my place where she snoozed while I watched 80s movies. Davina came over and did my eyebrows. I have the most awesome friends, dude. I did get 9 hours of sleep today off and on, and yesterday too. Today I'll probably sleep about 6 hours.. gotta retrieve the van from the dealership this morning and I'm determined to get to the freakin gym. This evening is grocery shopping at Walmart and Luckys. Oh the fun.

No comments: